If you want your company on the first page of Google, you need to know how to choose an SEO company who knows what they’re doing. Choosing the right SEO company to help boost your rankings could make or break your business. Here’s everything you need to know about finding the right SEO team for your company:
4 Tips for Choosing An SEO Company
Do Your Research
When it comes to finding an SEO company, results matter. That’s why you should take the time to go through any potential SEO company’s portfolio and look up their reviews. Try Google, Facebook, or even Yelp to see how their other clients felt about their work. Of course, it’s always important to take online reviews with a grain of salt–remember, usually the people who write reviews either had a very good experience or a very poor one.
When you’re in talks with an SEO company, ask for a list of references. Call 2 or 3 of the company’s clients and ask them for their honest opinion about the company’s work. Here are some good questions to ask:
- What does this company do the best?
- What could this company improve on?
- How do they compare to other SEO companies you have worked with (if any)?
- What is their communication style like?
Get To Know Them
Choosing an SEO company isn’t just about finding someone who knows SEO inside and out. It’s also about finding an SEO company who works well with your team. For that reason, it’s important to try and get to know more about them as a group.
Check out their social media pages and maybe give them a follow to see what they post. You can also head over to their website and check out their blog or subscribe to their newsletter. This should help you get to know their company’s tone and style, while their content can let you know if they’re really the experts they claim to be.
Get a Consultation
Many SEO companies let you try before you buy. If they offer a free consultation or free service like a website audit, make sure to take advantage of it. During the meeting you can get to know their team, learn about their SEO philosophy, and possibly see what general strategy they would suggest for your company.
Look for Red Flags
Not every SEO company is going to be the right fit for your team. But there’s a few red flags to look out for SEO companies who should be avoided at all costs:
- People who talk vaguely about SEO. SEO isn’t magic. It’s actually very precise and painstaking. Avoid someone who can’t answer your SEO questions specifically. If they beat around the bush, there’s a good chance they don’t really know what they’re talking about.
- People who use Black Hat SEO. SEO companies who use shady techniques like buying links, keyword stuffing, and cloaking don’t have your business’s best interests at heart. When Google gets wind of your illicit SEO strategy, they’ll tank your ranking. That’s the opposite of what you’re going for.
The Best SEO Company in Phoenix, AZ
It’s not easy knowing how to choose the perfect SEO company for your Phoenix, AZ business. The right SEO strategy has the power to take your company to the next level, so it’s important to take your time and find the perfect match.
If you’re looking for the best SEO company in Phoenix, AZ, look no further than Panda Online Marketing. The experts at Panda Online Marketing have decades of SEO experience under their belt, so they’re sure to help you generate organic traffic and boost your rankings. Reach out to them today, or get a free Website Analysis!